Mr. Teh Chau Chin was appointed to the Board of our Company on 30 September 2020. He has more than 25 years of experience in financial and internal audit, enterprise risk management, corruption prevention and other governance, risk and compliance advisory services.
He was one of the Executive Directors at KPMG Bangkok and an Associate Director at KPMG Malaysia in the Risk Advisory and Compliance Services. Subsequent to KPMG, he served 2 years as the Chief Risk Officer of a public listed company in Malaysia. He later joined Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (“MACC”) on a 2-year contract to assist in overall MACC’s initiatives in corruption prevention and education.
His primary work in MACC is in setting up the Enterprise Risk Management framework (“ERM”) for MACC and developing MACC’s Corruption Risk Management (“CRM”) methodology as a risk-based corruption prevention tool for MACC to bring to the public and private sectors. He also assisted in MACC’s private sector engagement initiatives.
Currently, as the founder and director, he manages a company which offers advisory services on governance and integrity framework, anti-corruption compliance and corruption risk management implementation. He is the Chairman of Audit, Governance and Risk Committee, a member of the Nomination Committee and the Remuneration Committee.
He has no conflict of interest with the Company. He has not been convicted for any offences within the past five years other than traffic offences, if any.
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Fellow Member of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (“ACCA”), United Kingdom.
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia.
- Certified Internal Auditor, the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Certificate Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management, MIT
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (“CRMA”) from Institute of Internal Auditors.