Ms. Maylee was appointed to the Board on 10th November 2023. She joined Messrs. Lee Hishamuddin Allen & Gledhill in Year 2004 as a legal associate in the corporate department from Year 2004 to Year 2008, and thereafter founded the legal firm Messrs. Maylee Gan & Tai in Year 2008.
Ms. Maylee has over 18 years of experience in providing legal services in corporate matters to clients from a wide range of industries. Her portfolio of clients includes public listed companies and multinational corporations in various industries including those in real estate development and construction, investment, retail and consumer banking and financial services, private equity funding, fintech, peer to peer lending, automotive, electronics and information technology, industrial manufacturing, oil and gas. Amongst the key area of her practise are in commercial and corporate matters, merger and acquisition, securities and capital markets, compliance and regulatory matters, banking and finance including corporate finance and cross-border financing, technology contracts, real estate, intellectual property, tax matters, industrial relation matters, civil litigation matters, and estate planning matters.
- Member of the Malaysian Association of Company Secretary, Malaysian Association of Company Secretary
- Member of the Fintech Association of Malaysia, Fintech Association of Malaysia
- Certificate of Legal Practice, Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia
- Masters of Science in Information Technology from University of Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) Degree from University of London, United Kingdom
- Registered Company Secretary, Companies Commission of Malaysia